We are always looking for new members to help us advance the cause of music education!!!
Retail dealer membership is open to any business that satisfies the following requirements:
- Maintain a permanent place of business open during regular daily business hours.
- Make regular sales calls on school music departments.
- Sell or rent music instruments for use in school music programs.
- Take an active part in supporting local school music programs.
- Provide professional & competent repair services for instruments used by students in school music programs.
- Maintain an inventory of school music instruments and accessories.
Associate membership is open to any business entity that manufactures or distributes school music instruments, related products, or services to retail dealers of school music instruments.
In order to be eligible for Emeritus membership, you must be a former principal of an NASMD member company for at least three years who is no longer active in the business.
Online Membership Application / Renewal
(Credit Card or PayPal account required)
Mail / Fax Application Form
NOTE: When applying online, payments are processed by PayPal. If you have a PayPal account, you can use it if you'd like. Otherwise, you can pay by Mastercard, Visa, American Express, or Discover without having to set up an account. Just select the Don't have a PayPal account? option when you get to the payment screen.